Thursday, August 29, 2013

Peanut Butter Protein Balls Recipe

I found this recipe a couple years ago on a message board and tried it out. Turns out my family LOVES these things. They are healthy and delicious, and I am always misplacing this recipe, so I'm posting it here! Surely I can remember that, right? Anyway, give these a try. You can mix them up in less time than it takes to preheat the oven! They're tasty with a big glass of milk. 

Protein Peanut Butter Balls Recipe:

2 scoops chocolate or vanilla whey protein powder

1/4 cup honey
3/4 cup raw oats
1 cup peanut butter
Protein Peanut Butter Balls Directions:Mix all these ingredients in a large bowl.Powder your hands with some flour (to prevent stickiness).Form into small 1″ balls and place on a bake sheet.Place in oven at 375 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
Store remainder in a Tupperware container in the fridge.



Note: This picture is not mine, and it is not of this recipe. It's a generic pic I found on photobucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment